General Volunteer Opportunities
- Food Pantry & Clothes Closet: Can you help during weekday mornings to pack grocery bags or help in our Clothes Closet? Food Pantry and Clothes Closet volunteers must be able to make a commitment of at least once a month for three consecutive months.
- Running and Walking for Manos: Do you want to join our Manos team for the Caleb 5K?
- Events: Do you like planning or working at events?
- Marketing / PR: Are you an expert in Marketing or PR who can help us spread the word about Manos?
- Office Help: Are you available during the week to help in the office once a week or for specific projects?
- Photographer: Do you have an eye for taking pictures that capture emotions and story?
- Grounds Upkeep and Maintenance: Do you want to help us keep Manos a clean, well-kept place for our clients to enjoy?
Education Program Volunteer Opportunities
All volunteer positions for Fall 2015 have been filled. New volunteers will be accepted in January 2016.
Volunteers are asked to commit to at least one shift per week for the entire semester (2 months for computers, 4 months for all other classes). Most new opportunities begin in January, May, and August of each year. Volunteer opportunities in the computer literacy program are available in March and October.
Individuals seeking practicum hours for CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, or TESL certifications must be able to commit for an entire semester (4 months).
To apply, fill out the Education Program Volunteer Application.
Dental Center Volunteer Opportunities
We are currently accepting volunteer Dentists. Space for assistants and hygienists is full at this time.
To apply, fill out the Dental Center Volunteer Application.
Please contact Lily Lombardi at email@example.com or (512) 477-7454 if have any questions, or if there is another way you would like to become involved with Manos.